RAM CUMMINS 6.7L (Non-DEF) Performance Module 2007.5-2012
- Dr. Performance modules NEVER leave a footprint on you ECM, which means they will NOT void your warranty!
- Increases horsepower, torque, and throttle response.
- Get the power you need while towing.
- OEM connectors mean that this unit is incredibly easy to install.
- Available in selectable and non-selectable models.
- 35 percent increase in torque
- Up to 10 percent fuel mileage increase
- Increased life of your engine
- Less cylinder wash
- No exhaust temperature increase
Unlock the true power of your Dodge Ram or Cummins diesel engine today!
At Dr. Performance, we decided to focus on delivering power to your diesel engine where you needed it most — in the RPM ranges where the majority of your driving takes place. By increasing the power in that range, you will immediately notice increased power that makes driving more fun and towing easier. If you have more questions about this module, please visit our FAQ page.
You may see the following benefits:
Find answers to FAQs here.
- Variant: 2007.5-2012 Dodge Cummins (Non-DEF) 6.7L (Selectable)
- SKU: M2002P
- In Stock: -31
- Weight: 1.0 lb
- Product Type: Module
- Brand: Dr Performance
- Collection: Cummins Diesel Parts & Ram Diesel Performance Parts